- New music and videos coming soon!!!
- Upcoming shows with Vivace!
- Upcoming Performances with TEDxvancouver, Canuck Place Children’s Hospice – Gift of Time Charity Event, private corporate events, and much more!
- “Like I Would for You” finalist in the UnsignedOnly Competition’s Vocal Performance category
- 04/21/15 Beckley, West Virginia at Beckley Concert Association
- 04/25/15 Alto, New Mexico at Spencer Theatre for the Performing Arts
Category Archives: News
Currently working in the studio writing and recording more music to be released in the summer 2013!
June 8th, 2013: Variety’s Boat for Hope Show May 26th: Vancouver FanClub May 25th: Langley Community Music School
Upcoming Performances with TEDxvancouver, Canuck Place Children’s Hospice – Gift of Time Charity Event, private corporate events, and much more!
Check my “Shows” for upcoming performances!
“Like I Would For You,” from my self-titled album, is a finalist and receives “Honorable Mention” in the Vocal Performance category of the UnsignedOnly Competition.
Performing as Special Guest with Universal/Verve recording artist Cody Karey at Pan Pacific Hotel (June 9, 2012); The Top of Grouse Mountain (June 13, 2012); and Vancouver Club (September 11, 2012)
Check out my song “High”. Out of 16,000 entries worldwide, I was finalist in the Dance category of the International Songwriting Contest, and won “Honorable Mention.”
On tour with Il Voce!
Performing with Classical Nouveaux at 5:15. The lineup also includes Fefe Dobson, These Kids Wear Crowns, and Ali Milner.
Performing with 3 talented musicians at The Cultch in Vancouver. All proceeds go to The Vancouver Friends For Life Society.
Upcoming performances in Alliston, Oakville, Niagara Falls with Il Voce.